Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola: 'David Silva controls the tempo'
- Turkish forces close in on city center of Syria's Afrin
- Xi shows high hopes for North Korea summits
- Rabada gets in Warner's face as SAfrica control 2nd test
- The contest to succeed Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein is over
- German E.ON, RWE agree Innogy deal with major restructuring
- As Sensex gains 611 points, investor wealth surges by Rs 1.78 trn
- GOP leaders signal they will try to narrow Trump's tariffs
- Elizabeth Hurley's Nephew a Victim of Vicious Stabbing
- Stormy Daniels calls Trump-related attention 'double-edged sword'
- Sean McDonough leaving 'Monday Night Football' to rejoin ESPN's college football team
- Unity, development of northeast is highest priority, says PM Modi in Tripura
- Super Smash Bros. coming to Nintendo Switch this year
- Rory Best says Ireland must be 'bigger and stronger' against Scotland