PC, Nintendo Switch Versions May Be Considered, But Nothing Official Just Yet

Xbox One News Games with Gold August 2017 Backwards Compatibility and Game Pass Update

The EX re-release of Sine Mora will make its way to the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on August 8th. It will also be arriving on the Nintendo Switch later this summer.

A 2.5D bullet hell shooter, for those not in the know, Sine Mora was unique for its time mechanic. A retail version for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is also out on August 8th, and there will also be a retail version for Nintendo Switch.

What Trump's team is saying on pardons
President has the complete power to pardon, why think of that when only crime so far is LEAKS against us.FAKE NEWS" he tweeted . Explaining the deletions, Scaramucci wrote on Twitter that "past views evolved & shouldn't be a distraction".

The extended version of game includes a myriad of new features not found in the original release, such as a 16:9 aspect ratio, full english voices, local co-op, three new versus modes, and new challenge levels.

It seems that rumors a few weeks ago are likely to come to a standstill, as several retailers have modified the release date for the Nintendo Switch version of Redout by moving it in October.

BHP Billiton Limited (BHP) Upgraded at BidaskClub
Proficio Capital Partners LLC boosted its position in shares of BHP Billiton Limited by 122.8% in the first quarter. Tocqueville Asset Management L.P. boosted its stake in shares of BHP Billiton Limited by 8.2% in the first quarter.

Of course, the one thing that separates the PC and PS4 Pro versions of Sine Mora EX and the other standard versions is that according to THQ Nordic the game will run at native 4K on PC and PS4 Pro. It will also have some new content, with additional challenge levels and competitive Dodgeball, Race, and Tanks modes.

When Sine Mora EX hits on August 8, it'll sport 4K60FPS visuals, at least on the PC and PS4 Pro platforms.

Malayalam actress assault case: Dileep's bail application rejected by Kerala High Court
Police could not find anything to connect Dileep to the crime despite questioning him for many hours, the counsel had argued. The defence argued that there is no evidence against Dileep and the motive behind his arrest was to ruin his career.

The original Sine Mora is available on the PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Xbox 360, PC, Apple iOS devices, Android devices, and the Ouya.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Royals celebrate Prince George's birthday with portrait
Jul 24, 2017 - 12:15
The Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William will spend the day touring the city before returning back to London . This year , Kate Middleton and Prince William have celebrated the Queen's birthday in Berlin.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Piers Morgan Takes A Fresh Swipe At Virender Sehwag, Who Hits Back
Jul 24, 2017 - 12:15
This hasn't been the first time Morgan has commented on India's performance at a sports event. "How embarrassing is that?" Sehwag reiterated that the entire nation was proud of the women's team achievement and asked Morgan to enjoy for a change.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Mass protests as Poland approves justice reforms
Jul 24, 2017 - 11:56
Demonstrations have been held for eight days with participants complaining the reforms would curb the independence of the courts. He told Nadine Higgins the European Union was quick to condemn the changes and now Hungary weighing in.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Amid Russia Probe: Russian Ambassador to US Ends His Term
Jul 24, 2017 - 11:39
He recently recused himself from the probe into possible collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and Russian Federation . His first foreign posting was to NY where he worked at the Soviet delegation at the United Nations in the early 1980s.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top I won't quit Spurs for more money: Kane
Jul 24, 2017 - 11:31
Edison Cavani had initially given the Parisians the lead before Eriksen's thunderbolt from distance levelled matters. He told ESPN: "I had four weeks' (break) this summer and just really relaxed and recharged the batteries.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top SDCC 2017: Thor Ragnarok - Official Trailer
Jul 24, 2017 - 11:18
The reason for this was also revealed by Ruffalo, and as he explains, it's because Hulk has actually been in control for a long time and has not changed back into Bruce Banner for a whole two years.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Led coalition strikes last ISIS stronghold in Iraq's Tel Afar
Jul 24, 2017 - 10:58
He said: 'She might be expelled or, because she is a minor missing in Germany, she could be handed over'. She also reportedly had an injury on her knee which she claimed was caused during a helicopter attack.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Donald Trump blasts Hillary Clinton on Twitter, mentions presidential pardoning powers
Jul 24, 2017 - 10:57
DB has a long history of lending to Trump and family members and has also had strong links with Russian Federation . Scholars have questioned the scope of the president's legal authority in issuing pardons, particularly to himself.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Oil prices tick up ahead of Opec and non-Opec production meeting
Jul 24, 2017 - 10:54
On the ICE Futures Exchange in London, Brent oil for September delivery was last quoted sharply down at $47.88 a barrel. On Monday several ministers from OPEC and non - OPEC member countries will meet in St.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Pixel Smartphones could feature Snapdragon 836 SoC
Jul 24, 2017 - 10:51
It is quite interesting to know that it is going to power with Snapdragon's upcoming chipset instead of the Snapdragon 835 . Although the CPU and GPU in the Snapdragon 836 might be the same as of 835, it is expected to clock at higher speeds.

Stock on the Move: Kinross Gold Corp (NYSE:KGC)
Jul 24, 2017 - 10:32
Mn Services Vermogensbeheer B.V. bought a new stake in Kinross Gold Corporation during the second quarter worth $821,000. The firm had revenue of $796.10 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $790.06 million.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Thor: Ragnarok Comic-Con Trailer Images
Jul 24, 2017 - 10:26
Ultimately, however, this is a Thor movie and by the end of this film, it looks like he gets his thunder back. At some point, Hulk turns back into Bruce Banner ( Mark Ruffalo ) for some witty banter about who's tougher.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Army Tank On JNU Campus Soon? If Vice-Chancellor Gets His Way
Jul 24, 2017 - 10:25
Speaking at the event, V K Singh said, "India could never be invaded by an external force without the help of traitors". Standing in JNU, it takes me back to when there was a lot of talk about freedom of speech.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Nationals' Strasburg leaves game after 2 innings
Jul 24, 2017 - 10:23
From Rotoworld: Strasburg struck out 11 batters over seven innings of one-run ball in a 6-1 win over the Reds on Monday. Ray also walked David Murphy, who was driven in by a Jose Lobaton single, to put the D-backs down 4-0 after one.

Journalists Syndicate, Ministry of Information Protest Israeli Treatment of Palestinian Journalists
Jul 24, 2017 - 09:56
Arab League Secretary General Ahmed Aboul-Ghiet on Sunday warned Israel that Jerusalem was "a red line" that can not be bypassed. Three Palestinians were killed and several dozen wounded after protesters burned tires and threw stones and firecrackers.