Euro surges to 15-month high against yen
- Car plows into police van in Paris Champs-Elysees 'attack'
- Nintendo to launch mini version of SNES
- 'Avengers: Infinity War': Kevin Feige Reveals Spider-Man's Screentime
- Number of people using Facebook reaches 2 billion
- Tesco to axe 1200 head office jobs
- Arsenal star Hector Bellerin refuses to answer question on Barcelona switch
- Banks help European shares as ECB talk dominates, offsetting tech slump
- Macron, Trump vow 'joint response' if chemical attack in Syria
- Maduro Calls Latest Coup Attempt An "Armed Terrorist Attack"
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMG) Given Outperform Rating at Wells Fargo & Company
- Even Day for Emirates Team New Zealand
- Prodigy's Public Funeral to be Held in NYC
- Halle Berry says her historic Oscar win now means 'nothing'